Approx 1.5 lbs of golden potatoes
Handful of fresh chopped dill (about 2 tablespoons)
About half a cup of sour cream
1 Tablespoon of Ultra Premium EVOO
2 Tablespoons of Wild Fernleaf Dill Infused Olive Oil
1 tsp. of garlic powder
Fresh ground pepper
Extra fresh chopped dill to garnish
1. Cut potatoes into large chunks. Boil in water in a medium to large pot until soft enough to pierce with a fork easily. Drain. They should be tender, but relatively firm.
2. Transfer to a large bowl. Mash with fork or potato masher. Add 1 tbsp. of EVOO and 2 tbsp. of Wild Dill Infused Olive Oil, sour cream, garlic powder, and a handful of fresh chopped Dill (a tablespoon or two). Mix together.
3. Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
4. Transfer to a plate, garnish the top with fresh chopped dill, a drizzle of EVOO and Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil.
5. Serve with a side of green beans as a fun addition drizzled with EVOO and Dill Olive Oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.