Elegance, authenticity and timelessness. To embody these values in everyday life, Peugeot has created a collection of wooden mills, made in France, combining the nobility of fine materials with historical expertise in the Paris model. All of this is fully expressed in the Paris u’Select 18 cm pepper mill. A natural wood body, curved lines offering a perfect grip and a patented grind control system that allows you to choose the size of the grind to suit your palate. You will find this manual pepper mill as useful on the table as it is in the kitchen. Manufactured using wood sourced from PEFC-certified forests and featuring water-based paint and varnish, the 18 cm Paris pepper mill is produced in France and designed to respect the environment. Its rugged high-performance steel mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty. This ingenious manual wooden pepper mill is equipped with a high-precision grind adjustment system at the base of the mill. The grind adjustment ring is graduated from 1 to 6 (1 is the finest grind and 6 is the coarsest setting). Simply turn the ring to select the required grind setting.
– Made in France
– Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
– u’Select grind adjustment system with six predefined grind settings
– Water-based paint and varnish
– Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
– For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
– Ready to use: peppercorns included